Thursday 5 July 2012

Lunch and a Margarita

Today, i had lunch with some yummy mommies from Miks school! We had fab smoked salmon and a lovely turkey ham quiche! Yummy!!
However, since i am not much of a drinker, the one single glass of margarita left me with hot flushes and a red face! Although, i must say, kudos to my friend S, who made it! It was fantastic!!! Although, the other after effect for me was a headache. Not as bad as the previous one i had but still there! There was also cake made by H, which was also great.. unfortunately i havent got any pictures of it all! Next time i must remember to take pictures!
Then we left to collect our girls from school after their rehearsal for the school show. It was pouring rain and i was rained on!!!
During all this, Max had been left home with granny and he had a blast of a time staying indoors! He planted with grandma and was proud to show me the stuff they had transplanted from small pot to a bigger one! He has also been busy painting with water color. I know for sure it is no Picasso but one has to start somewhere!! He does love his sessions! Actually, yesterday he got hand painted and face painted by sister dearest!!
I will really have to get pictures on here again! Once I have figured out how to maximise the storage space i have on my mac, it will be easier to download pics from the camera and eventually have them here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment