Thursday 26 March 2009

A week to moving day

Thursday....today is a week to moving day....now...it is going to be april fools' day....i sure hope that they are not fooling me when they say we get keys then!!!Else, i will be screaming at them.....
Anyways, i have called them to ask them (MDL Agents) if i could go in and have a 'viewing' to do some measurements to the rooms so i know where to place my furniture on moving day....they said yes...but i'd have to call them back...they said the flooring should be done by yesterday...now they think it's only the curtains left....so hopefully we get that done and cleaning as well......
Yesterday was also my last day at my part time job....i decided it was too much for me as i am absolutely shattered every wednesday.....come home and am extremely tired....so much so that i dont cook on weds now.....hope that i will start feeling well and stronger soon! I should be passing my 1st trimester soon!!! So, hopefully with that all my symptoms also disappear!!!so much for feeling good!!!The ladies at the playgroup were really sweet, they bought me a pot of flowers as a going away and moving home gift! So sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment