Monday 23 February 2009

Getting pregnant and being pregnant



HPT # 1

Today as i sit here and write about this topic of getting preggie and being preggie, my thoughts are all over the place. But i figured since i had intended to record all my thoughts about being pregnant this time down, i had better start!

Well, you see, we have been trying for another baby now for about 6 yrs with no avail! Then about 1.5 weeks ago, we discovered that we are indeed pregnant!!!! I was so shocked and happy and suprised all at the same time that i took a total of 5 HPT's just to be sure!!!! They all obviously told me the same thing! BFP!!so that has taken a while to sink in..but now that it has, i must say my thank yous to all who have kept us in their prayers all this while. We would really like to thank the Lord for this provision which He will care for and know from the top of head to tip of toe!!!

We are all very excited! at time of writing this, Miks our 7 yr old still has no idea what is coming her way in 9 mths time! I bet she will be delighted!!! I will remember to take a picture of her when we tell her in due time!!!

Right now, i am feeling a little anxious just coz we have an early scan to determine that all is well and then we will be refered back to the GP/Midwife. The scan is to be this saturday and i am wondering how i will last till then!!! God will have to give me lotsa strength and energy to get by this week......Last week was easier just coz i have been busy with another friend who has been busy moving house! This week will be fine as well!! at least that's what i tell myself!!!!
Well, my scan on Saturday went very well and the nurse tells us that we are doing well....we have one healthy heart beating......had not managed to count the heart beats...hopefully to do it next scan...........will have to scan the scan results onto the pc then have them here.....she was ready to have me contact my GP but i said to her, since we are moving can i wait....she says yes and then offered us another scan in 2 weeks.....so we will be in again for another scan....

No comments:

Post a Comment