Saturday 18 June 2011

Blueberry Orange Muffin turned Bundt Cake

So the other day whilst i was trawling the internet for recipes, i found this one on Anncoo Journal and decided to give it a shot... I had blueberries to be used up and decided on this one... seemed easy enough for me to do...

I was lazy to take out my muffin pan and thought since i had a bundt pan on hand... thought i'd just use that instead.... So here is how my muffin turned cake came out looking...


It was a big hit when i took it to some friends of mine for a taste test! So much so, i had to bake another for my dear hubby to try.. my daughter does not like blueberries so she passed on it... but my son on the other hand adores blueberries and cakes so he had quite a lot of it!!!! The second time i made it, i had run out of flour so i used self raising flour instead and omitted the baking powder and it turned out just as well.....

On the whole an easy recipe to make with most things that you would have on hand... 

Thanks Anncoo for your lovely recipe!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi May, Thanks for trying this recipe and so glad you and your friends enjoyed this cake.
    Great to know through my good friend Mary :)

    Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann! Will certainly be dropping by your blog regularly for inspirations! :)

    ReplyDelete