Friday 17 June 2011

Coming back to blogging again?

Had a look at my blog and realised that i have not written in it for over a year.....

Maybe its time for me to fill it up again!

Well, I think the busyness of life has gotten the better of me! Hence the lack of writing!

Anyways, some things i think i'll share...

In about 21 days my older baby is turning 10! Gosh!! How did that happen? She is growing up fast! Sometimes i wish that she could just remain the little baby/girl she once was! She is definitely now having a mind of her own now more than ever!!! This generation of kids are just far too advanced! They want things that I could only have imagined for at that age!

cont. 17 June 2011
So, my girl is now 10!! Double digits... there is definitely no going back now!!! Only managed to come back now to continue writing... busyness of life has again gotten the better of me AGAIN!!! Anyhow, hopefully i will get some momentum going...
Oh btw, today my boy is 20months old!! Gosh! Honestly dont know where all the time has gone to!!!!
Well, more next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment